Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

We Made It!

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to post that we made it safely to Helena!  The moving van comes tomorrow morning and the fun begins!  I want to thank everyone for all of the love and support they have given us this last couple of weeks with the move.  We couldn't have done it without you all!!  We will miss you all so much!!!  I hope everyone keeps in touch.  Our cell #s are the same and of course my blog.  I will be updating email address as soon as I can!  Til next time.......

7 comments:

Kelli Eudis said...

Glad your family made it safe. Hope all goes well for you there!

Ashley said...

Congrats, your half way through the craziness, good luck with the rest.

Hollie said...

I am glad you made it safely. You need to tell everyone about the stop lights. Helena, MONTANA BABY!! Good times. Okay, I know I am a Big dork. Happy unpacking.

Mandi Castro said...

We miss you already!!! I am glad you made it there okay. We are so glad we got to spend a few last days with your family.. Talk to you soon :)

Randi said...

Yeah Baby unpacking time. (Kinda fun) I know I am weird but I like NEW and CHANGE. Good luck love ya lots

Jen said...

I am glad that you guys made it there okay. I am sorry for myself though - we will really miss seeing you all!!! Poor me, huh!?! Good luck on all the unpacking. Take care and keep your blog updated often!!!

Abaigael said...

Hey Kassiah! Welcome back to old MT! Ellen and I are coming over the weekend of the 3rd! We should all get together for a picnic or something! Yay!!!!