Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Our last Moab trip!

Labor Day weekend, we decided last minute to cancel our camping trip with our wonderful friends the Smarts:(, and head to Moab for the last time, for at least two years.  My parents are leaving on a mission, my oldest brother and family are moving back to Tokyo, and my other brother is packing up his family in an RV and traveling the country for a year or so until they find a place they want to live!!  And we, of course, are on our way to Montana!!  So we all met there for the weekend and had a great time doing all of the Moab things!!  Here are some of the pictures.  This first one is of my mom and dad with all of their grandkids!


Our dear sweet David
Kevin, the oldest and dearest cousin to all of the kids, and Sebs.  Kevin is such a good friend to all of the younger cousins, and he loves his aunts and uncles even though we make him our slave most of the time!  We love him!
Grandpa and Anna
My crazy sister SUE-SUE!!!  I love her!!!
Abby and Anna, the twin cousins!
Race car drivers Sebs and Kevin

Sisters!

2 comments:

Tara said...

How fun to all be together and have one last hurrah. We did that too before my mom and dad left on their mission.

mamasue said...

We look so cute! That was a fun weekend, good times, good times.