Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Its been a year!!

Hello Blog World! I have decided to join you all once more! It has been quite the crazy year. I cannot believe that this little guy has turned one already!


Marcus is one of the four best things that have ever happened to this family! We are ALL madly and deeply in LOVE with this little man. He has so much personality and Daniel and I can't get enough of him!


He is starting to understand so much, when I say no to him, he nods his head no, and continues to do what I am telling him no about. It's so cute I have a hard time keeping a straight face. During Christmas break he started taking steps and hasn't looked back since! His favorite game to play with David is chase.
Okay anyone know how to rotate the picture??? Now I remember why I had no patience for blogging, it is taking forever to upload pictures! Anyone else have this issue?





Happy Birthday to my little man! We love you so much!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Welcome back. Your blog looks awesome! He is so stinkin' cute. I really wish we lived closer so that he and L could play together. She really needs play dates. Hopefully we can come for a visit this summer.

Kim said...

Kassiah he is soooo cute!!! I LOVE the pic with him playing with the toilet paper =P I am sooo glad you are back to blogging and I am going to keep my eye on your blog watching for new pics!!!

KassiahMyers said...

It's good to know people still look at the blog!!

Sarah said...

such a darling that boy! One of those pictures caught me off guard because it looked so much like Alex. Funny our kids look so similar..at least to you and I that is.

Cute cake. You are very talented!

PS. I rotate my pictures on my computer before I upload them. Works much better for me.