Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eight is Great!

David is our second kid to turn 8 and get baptised! We are so proud of him. Those of you who know us well, you are aware that David holds a special place in our hearts. His adorable little speech impediment, his shyness, and the way he still likes to cuddle, but at the same time is the toughest little dude there is. The morning of his day, Sebastian came to my bedside, and said mom I don't feel good. I could tell he had a fever and his throat was very swollen. Thanks goodness our doctors office is open on Saturdays. Sure enough he had strep. We keep him locked up in our room all day away from everyone else, and he had to miss out on the baptism. Major bummer, but that's life! Here are the pictures from the night!





5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

That's awesome! Way to go David! For some reason, he is your one child that always trips me out with how big and old he seems. Such a handsome young man.

Also, like you said in your last post...I totally agree that blogger is totally lame and takes forever (they really have some kinks to work out), BUT it is so worth it. It is the best for keeping memories. My girls seriously ask me to look up pictures and stories weekly. Anyway, glad you're blogging again. :)

Kassiah said...

Thanks Rachel!

Sarah said...

Umm Love the pictures! He is such a darling! so happy we could be there!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

I can't believe how quickly these kids are growing up!!! I feel sad for Sebs because I am sure he would have loved to have been there. Congrats David on this very important step in your life!!!