Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MARCUS DANIEL MYERS

I have been a complete blog slacker, I apologize! Lots has happened since my last post, most importantly this little guy joined our family on January 18th! He came at 7 lbs 1 oz, and beautiful as ever! We all fell in love with him right away and have a hard time imagining what life would be like without him here already! He has a very helpful big sister, who loves on him all the time. His brothers love on him too, I think they will have more interest in him when he can play with them! I am loving every minute of this little baby! He makes my life that much better, not to mention that he is very mellow and easy to enjoy! I can't believe that our little family is now 6 total! Seems crazy to me, but I love my family very much! More pictures of what we have been up to coming soon, if anyone even reads my blog anymore!









3 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

Oh, he's so sweet! Congratulations on such a precious little boy. And congrats on having a mellow one. I love it when that happens!
Funny that your third boy has his daddy's name as his middle name. So does ours!

Unknown said...

Happy family you are. Wish you health and super moments.

Greetings, cheap flats Barcelona

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have a great looking family.

Cooter/pooter