Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Okay, so this is a first time for me. I NEVER like getting pictures taken when I am pregnant...... I don't know why with this one, maybe the thought that it might be my last, or that I just need to get over being fat and enjoy it! So we usually get our family pictures taken in the fall, and so I thought I would get over my issues and have my good friend take them for us. She did a great job! I don't love looking at my swollen face, but I am happy we decided to do it. They turned out fabulous! I don't have copies yet, but go to her blog if you want to view! Tasha is in the Denver area and she is great, if anyone else is looking for someone!
http://paintedchairphotography.com/blog/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for organizing! I am glad that you work so hard at recording our family memories!

Anonymous said...

I was commenting on all blogs since I havn't in forever and since I am always sick and home. I hope you are good and I hope soon I feel good enough to get up to see that cute baby boy. I hope your well and your company has panned out. Talk soon.