Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

New member of the family!

I have a few new posts, so keep reading on down after this post! So we went to Montana and came home with a new member of the family! Her name is Ella, and she is so sweet! Those of you who know Daniel, you are thinking did I hit him over the head and knock him out on the way home? Not quite, but Daniel was outnumbered on this one! I have been wanting a dog for 10 years! A family from our old ward in Helena needed to find her a new home and asked if we would like to have her, and I said heck yea! She is the best family dog ever! The kids are in love with her and so am I. I think Daniel is secretly getting attatched to her as well, but we won't tell him that! Thank you Fife family! We promise to give her all the love in the world!




1 comment:

RaeAnn said...

So many questions, like what Fifes? OK, I guess that was the only one. I was JUST thinking about how I miss you blogging, and here you are meeting my needs. You are such a great traveller, and your kids seem to love it like their mama.