Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Las Vegas, Again......!

The day school got out, I loaded up the kids and I and we headed off to Vegas to see my sister and her family! We had a great time, and got to stay in my brothers house. This first picture pretty much explains our trip!

The girls had such a long day of swimming and play, they were exhausted! They had so much fun together as always!
While we were there, Sebs had his birthday. So we decided to throw him a pool party! Susan's in-laws all came with their families and a couple of friends, and we had a full out bash! Sebs was one happy 9 year old!





I don't think Jason has ever had so many people swimming in his pool! We got a lot of use out of it that is for sure!!
Here is the cake. Bryce, Susan, and I stayed up very late the night before coming up with this masterpiece! We had a few set backs while making it, but all in all I think it turned out pretty dang good. I would never show this to the Cake Boss, but for three amateurs, I think it is okay! Sebs loved it, and that is what counts the most!



We had a great time visiting Susan as always, and plan to go back the end of July to see Jason and family!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your cake looks awesome! I wish we all had pools here too!

Kim said...

Looks like fun!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTIAN!!!! Kaden wants you to know that he wishes he could have come to your party!!!

Sarah said...

I love the cake! I think the Cake Boss would approve! I have some pictures of Aiden in same spot at the M&M store! Funny!