Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Montana, here we come!

Off we go to Montana! We came home from Las Vegas, I had time to unpack, do laundry, clean house, and then had to pack right up again and hop in the car. This time we had Daniel with us though so that was nice to go as a whole family! Daniel really wanted to go do the Governors Cup race in Helena, so we all signed up for a race!

Since Daniel was there, his old co-workers from Blue Cross (that is one of the major sponsors of the race) volunteered him to do the warm up exercises with them. We all know how fun he can be at this, it was pretty fun to watch!


Here is AnnaBelle trying to do the warm ups as well!
I signed up to do the 5K, and I did alright. I am new at this whole running thing, and DON'T have a runners body or stamina! So I was proud of myself for finishing, I won't give out my time, but just know that I wasn't LAST!
The kids getting ready to do the Mile Fun Run.
I was just at the finish line, so I just saw David running so hard at the end, just to find out later from Daniel that he carried him most of the way! Little Stinker!

We stayed with our friends the Holmans, and had a great time! They were so good to us, and especially the kids! AnnaBelle just loved having all the attention from Riley and Sammy!
David got to try out the little four wheeler while we were there and he loved it!

We had a great trip! The weather was beautiful for the last couple of days we were there! It was good to see all of our friends that we made while we lived there and we sure miss everyone! Maybe someday we will be back in Montana to stay!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We are soooo glad you guys came to visit!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Come back again soon!!!

Sarah said...

I feel like ONLY Dan could feel so comfortable being such a goof in front of LOTS of people. Looks like fun and good job Siah on the race. Finishing is all that matters sometimes.