Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Quiltin' Mama

For those of you who know my mom, and those of you that don't, she is the best quilter around town! She is a very talented lady when it comes to making these, and I am very lucky because she sent me one of her latest creations! This snowman is very cute, and took many many long hours to make. I know it will be a family heirloom for years to come and I am so grateful to my mom for making this for me! I love her very much and will miss her for the next two years while she is away! Thanks mama!! Love ya!



4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow..that quilt is awesome...she sure does a great job...how lucky are you!!! It looks great on the wall. We should be around for Spring Break (if they fall on the same week) and would LOVE, LOVE to have you guys!

RaeAnn said...

AND the lady can COOK! Many fond memories of eating at your house. You should tell your parents to start a blog while they are on their mission!

Hollie said...

I made the first picture bigger and I am totally impressed. That is so sweet of your mom to do something like that for you. I hope their mission goes well.

Kim said...

Your Mom did a great job!!! It looks beautiful hanging in your home. Thanks for having us over the other night. We had A LOT of fun!!!