Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! Here is a picture of Daniel and the kiddos with Santa at the good ol' Helena Mall!! The good thing is we didn't have to wait in a line at all eaither, not too many people there at all, EVER!


Sebs had a Christmas program at school and was so excited to perform for us! He has recently told us that when he grows up he wants to be a singer or an actor. I am torn, don't know if I should be happy or a little worried, I love him so much though and I think he is a great little singer and actor! He has recently started to sing the hymns with me in church, and I absolutly love it!! Enjoy the song!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Awe, So cute! I can't believe how cute he is. I say if he wants to sing and act, let him. He is good at and a sweetheart. I love you and miss you guys. Tell Sebs he did a good job!

RaeAnn said...

He HAS to be famous. You can't let those good looks go to waste on something boring like teaching, or accounting, or something!

Ashley said...

Great video. It's too bad the mall is still as empty as when we were there. But good to get straight to Santa when you want. I was hoping they got some sweet stores in there!

Mandi Castro said...

Great job Sebs!! Merry Christmas!

Jason Schern said...

Way to go Sebs . . . great job.

Hollie said...

Thanks for sharing that. What a cute boy. Sebs was really on top of that song. I am sure he knew it better than anyone. Got your Christmas card... LOVE IT!!

Kim said...

Sebastian did sooooo good!! So many kids don't participate as well as he did. You should be a very proud Mama!!

Annie and Justin said...

He is a good performer, I wander why he likes to sing and perform, couldn't be from the mother who is raising him!! :) Love the Santa pic, but stil I have to say for your sake... stupid mall with no people in it, stinks!

Abaigael said...

Whoa!!! I recognize that stage... Jefferson school? I performed there about 20 years ago! Great work Sebs!

Anonymous said...

Love your pics. So great! Hope your Christmas was happy! Your emails keep coming back to me so email me your new email address! Miss you :)

mamasue said...

That's so cute. He must take after his mom! I remember countless hours of listening to you sing when we were growing up, it's fun to see Sebs do the same.