Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby David!!

Well, I know most people get pictures from when they were a baby up to now, but I don't have them on my computer and just don't want to go through all of my CD's. So here is a picture from Easter last year to now. He has changed so much just within that year! Our little guy who we tend to call Baby David, even though he is 5 years old now, has always had a special place in our hearts! He is such a sweet little guy, compassionate, caring, and the quiet comedian of the family. Anyone who knows him can see that he has such a good heart. He is completely convinced that he will be Spiderman when he gets big, and says" don't worry mom, I will still live with you when I am SpiderMan!" We love our little guy so much and can't believe how fast he is growing!



7 comments:

Patti Miller said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID. I hope your cake is good and you get good presents. I miss you! jLove, Luke"

(and I quote)

Jen said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...hope you have an AWESOME birthday dude! We love you and miss you David!

Hollie said...

Have a wonderful Birthday David. I agree with your mom, you are one of the cutest boy I know. We love you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me take you to lunch today, David. Have a happy birthday!

Rachel B. said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little David! He is definitely one easy kid to love. So cute. I really can't believe he's 5 though. When I started reading your post I was totally thinking that he was 4. Too fast I tell ya!

Anonymous said...

such a cute write up of David girlie! Love it - he is a sweet one you are right! Love the things he has said to you and thanks for sharing - i got a laugh!

milkshake said...

David - it is amazing how big you have become. When you become spiderman will you save me?