Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Myers Family Fun

Here are some pictures of the whole Myers Clan at a picnic in Highlands Ranch at a great park.  The kids loved spending time with cousins and there was a ton to do.  We had a great time!


AnnaBelle feeding the ducks!
Anna looking at the ducks, I like this picture.
All the kids watching the ducks come over.
Kurtis in the swing for special people, he fits just right!:)
Sister in law Tina and I.
Daniels brother Jacob is so happy to be having his picture taken by me,  I gave him a little lecture after that picture about smiling for me.
Sebs with his twin cousins Jack and Ty.
Olivia, Aiden and AnnaBelle playing in the water.
Daniels brother Nate and little Ryan.
Daniel took this picture of Sebs looking at the window while we were driving, we thought it was cute.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Oh how I love getting together with family. I like the picture of Sebs looking out the window... he looks like he is concentrating on something. Your right the picture of Anna is adorable... I love the dress!

RaeAnn said...

your kids always are dressed like little gap models. I was wondering about your pics...do you use photoshop at all? I am thinking about getting it, but don't know which one...

Kassiah said...

Hey, RaeAnn! I wish I had photoshop, my wonderful friend and photographer Hollie has it and aboslutly loves it. I need to call you! We didn't end up going to Idaho, I didn't forget about you! I will talk to you soon, and thanks for the compliments!!!! Love you!