Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Moab pictures



Okay, Here are some pictures from the 4th, they are a little out of order, but oh well.  I still haven't figured out how to change the order of it all.  Here is Sebs with a sparkler....

Here are my brothers Jason and Greg, the fire starters of the evening...
Okay so this picture is Daniels favorite,  him and Jason were trying to catch a crawdad for about 30 minutes, and after many pinches and failed attempts, he was victorious!!!
They MEN trying to catch a crawdad.....
This is the face Anna gave me when I told her to smile.......nice.

My handsome boys.....
The crew, David Kevin Sebs Emily Anna and Daniel


Fireworks in the street, and it was all legal!!!

Anna did not enjoy the noise of the fireworks, soon after this picture they went inside for the evening, I think they both were happy about not being out there!
Sebs and Grandpa Schern...



I love the look the Anna is giving to Jason, like "who the heck are you?"
I love this picture, classic Sebs.  I told him to look at the camera for a picture, and instead he thought he would strike a pose.............  Vogue!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Man, I have never been to Moab but it looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute, you can tell just in the pictures how much personality they each have. So when you add pictures and it's not where you want you can click the picture and drag it down or up to where you want it. Maybe you already knew that though, hope it helps?

Hollie said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. That picture of Anna trying to smile is very funny. That is totally Sebs posing for the camera. Oh, how we miss your family.

Hollie said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. That picture of Anna trying to smile is very funny. That is totally Sebs posing for the camera. Oh, how we miss your family.