Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here we go to South Dakota!!!

So here we go again on another trip!!!  This time off to South Dakota to the Black Hills and to see the sights.  It was so much more fun than we thought it would be.  The Black Hills are absolutely beautiful!  We found a camp sight about an hour into the hills that we really secluded and the sights were right along a little creek that was great for the kids.  IT was nice a cool during the day.  We went to see a few sights and just hung out at the campground.  We will definately be going back next year, but we will be bring 4 wheelers with us because there were so many trails to go on and it would be so much fun!!!  

The whole group!!

AnnaBelle and Lily, they had a love hate relationship.  They would be playing so sweet with eachother one minute and then the next they were yelling at eachother and pushing the other one over.  It was pretty funny.
Daniel and I at Crazy Horse.
Three cute kids!!
A few people told us that we had to get the ice cream at the bottom of Mt. Rushmore, so we did, and they were right, it was so good!!
We love ice cream!!
Mt. Rushmore
The girls in their "club house".
Anna and I
I always bring cupcakes and twinkies when we go camping, it is about the only time I buy them.  Here she is enjoying her cup cake very much!
This is a picture behind our campground.
Our cute little family!
Daddy and daughter


8 comments:

Hollie said...

I am totally impressed with the picture of Daniel looking down at Anna... GREAT PICTURES!!! You are getting the hang of it. It looks beautiful, I sure wish we were in the pictures too.

RaeAnn said...

I second what hollie said; your pics are looking way good. maybe you can teach me some tricks when i see you!

Jen said...

You guys have been so busy!!! Looks like a lot of fun! We sure miss you guys!

Kassiah said...

HEY! I don't even know how I came across your blog but wanted to give you a little hello since we have the same name :) I have never met anyone with my name before, how do you say yours? Your kids are beautiful, have a nice trip! Kassiah

Kassiah said...

OMG maybe we are in like parallel universes LOL I am in the south and you are in...South Dakota hahaha We love scrapbooking, both have a bunch of kids Lol. Neat! How do you say your name? Mine is Kassiah like Messiah, just kah at the beginning. We should totally be friends now :)

mamasue said...

Hi sister! I love your blog. You need to get me started on one soon, I'm almost ready to bite the bullet and join the blog train. Choo Choo.

Alicia said...

That looks soooo pretty! Your kids are all getting so big. You look great too by the way. Are you still running?

annie said...

Hey looks like that ice cream is super yummy!!! You guys are such a cute family!