Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sand Dunes!

Here are the pictures from our sand dunes trip!  We went with our friends from Castle Rock, and had a lot of fun.  All three kids loved playing in the sand and water!

One of her rare moments that I got a picture of her wearing her hat.
I love twinkies!
I was trying really hard to get a picture of all three kids together.  This is the best one I got!
David was wearing his hat and I thought he looked so cute.  So I told him to smile and this is the cheesey grin I got!
The kids liked to play in this man made pool, it was pretty cool.  There were people there who got a huge shovel and dug a man size pool that a ton of people could go in, I should have gotten a pic of that!!


Surfs up!



8 comments:

milkshake said...

Daniel looks like he was born to play in the water!!!!!! (HEE, HEE)

Ashley said...

So much sand, mud, and water, what a perfect destination for three kids! It looks like they had a blast!

Hollie said...

Wow, I can't believe how much water there is compared to last year. I wish I could of been there. Looks like fun!

Jen said...

Looks like a great time! Wish we had the opportunity to go with you guys when we were there!

Kassiah said...

who is Milkshake??

Alicia said...

Your kids are super cute and getting sooo big!! Ok, now you gotta add me to your friends list. Am I cool enough? ;)
Love and miss you tons
Lish

RaeAnn said...

OK, are you the best photographer, or are you kids just the cutest ever on their own? I gotta know.

Rachel B. said...

You guys have been busy! I'm so glad you guys got to go! Although I'm sure the food wasn't as great without Tom's most amazing breakfast burritos this year. ;) I don't know why it makes me laugh so much, but I love your comment "who is milkshake??"