Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jackson Lake!

Okay, well the explanation of this trip is at the bottom of the pictures, I couldn't get it at the top!!!  So scroll down!!:)

This is DAvid with Cheyanne, Braxton, and Josh on the tube.  He loved it!

Sebs and Josh taking a turn on the tube.
AnnaBelle and Cheyanne on the boat.  

This picture is for you Hollie!!!  ARen't you proud of me?  It was so much fun!  This was my first time on a wake board and it was awesome!  I will defintly do that one again!






Here are the guys getting water out of the boat after it flooded, that was only the first of many problems to come!:(




The three amigos, David Braxton and Luke.


We recently did a couple of camping trips, first to the Sand Dunes down by Alamosa and then Jackson Lake by Ft. Morgan.  I will post Sand Dunes later.  Both were pretty dang fun and very tiring for mommy.  I did the Jackson Lake trip without Daniel for the most part and that took a toll on all of us, but it was worth it.  We went with the Millers and the Sturgells and had a great time.  They rented a boat and it was going fine, then it broke down.  The two husbands spent 1 1/2 days trying to fix it, and they did.  But then a day later it broke again.  Needless to say they were very frustrated and by the second breakdown they called it quits, which is a bummer.  But we had a great time anyways.  My kids loved being around all of the other kids.  Anna loved the older girls, and David had his buddies Luke and Braxton, and Sebs followed around the older boys!  All in all a fun week!  here are some pics!!!


6 comments:

Ashley said...

Man, breakdown galore, I hope you got your money back. That can be such a pain. Fun pictures though, I am impressed that you're so brave to take on a boating trip with three kids alone. Way to go!

Hollie said...

I am so proud of you on the wakeboard, that is awesome! I can't wait to see Daniel on the wakeboard, he must of had a blast (grin). That is really nice of the Sturgell's and Miller's to take you guys. What a fun trip! We are going to have a blast in August... can't wait!

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Hollie said...

I wanted to tell you that I really like the picture of you and Sebs by the Tree.... who took that?

Kassiah said...

Chyenne took it, she was taking our cameras the whole trip taking pictures. She wants to go into Photography when she gets older. She did some good pictures on my camera!

RaeAnn said...

Great job on wakeboarding! bad job on whoever left the plug out, or broke the bilge pump, or whatever made that pretty boat sink.