Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For!

Okay, I have had a DAY!  I was the one that wished for a little girl, and Boy did I get one!  I have had a day with her where I wonder if I am qualified to be a mom or not.  I have been hit, scratched, bit, had my jewelry torn off, am I forgetting anything?  Oh yea, all by one child.  Any one else have one of these days?  Please say yes, or else I think I will have to trade my daughter in because she is defective!!  It doesn't matter what I do, or say when the switch clicks in her brain she is out of control!  I sure hope it is just a phase, because this mommy can't take much more!!!  That is all.  Any advise?  Thanks for letting me vent!  Hope everyone else had a better day than I did! 

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I don't have much in the advice section, but I have heard that kids act up worse to their mother because they trust them the most that they can do that and still be loved, so in a way it's a compliment? Hope it gets better, I'm sorry.

Patti Miller said...

Oh Kassiah I understand remember I have a little devil myself. However if you could see the way she looks at you and watches your every move....it is precious. Some kids are just easier to love than others!

RaeAnn said...

i have advice for you, but i'm afraid of what people say to those that are kidless and giving parenting tips. it's why i tell my clients, oh ya, i have kids.

Hollie said...

Kassiah...how can that be...she's sooo stinkin' cute. Take care of her, I suspect that some day she'll have one just like her. The phase will pass, like when she's 20.
Travis

Rachel B. said...

I definitely think we all have "days"...unfortunately. And blogs are such a great place to vent. She definitely sounds like quite the feisty little one (I've got a feisty one of my own). The best hopeful story I can give you is of my sister-in-law. Apparently she was super out of control the first little bit of her life, but then something just flipped and I have never met a more mellow girl in my entire life. She seriously is the most level-headed, likeable girl you will ever meet. So that's my two cents. :)

Ellen said...

Hmmm... sounds like she takes after her mom. Just wait 'til she's a teenager!!! Ahh, memories. That sucks that you had a bad day, but hopefully you've had some good ones since then. She's pretty adorable, so she can't be all bad. If it makes you feel any better, my child is in a phase where he screams all day unless I pick him up, and then he sometimes still screams. Awesome. Anyway! Hope all is well.