Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Parent Survey

Sebs had a survey that he brought home that the parents were suppose to fill out.  He forgot to tell us and had to turn it in, so he thought he would fill it out himself!  It is the cutest thing I have ever read, here it is!

1.  Now we are at the end of the year, how do you feel about your child as a reader now?
Sebs wrote- He is a good readar.

2.  What area have you really seen your child grow?
Sebs wrote- The day befor yesterday.

3.  What would you have like to seen more of in the classroom or as me as a  teacher? 
Sebs wrote-  See you as a teacher.

4.  What would you like more support in?
Sebs wrote- I want more grades.

Daniel and I read this and were just laughing how cute he was.  I love the num. 2 answer the best!!!  It is great!  These are the pluses of have kids, laughter!

8 comments:

RaeAnn said...

That is hilarious! I remember one time I wrote a report about butterflys saying that they weighed an average of eight pounds at birth. Kids. What ya gonna do?

Jen said...

That made me laugh...too cute!!!

Hollie said...

LOL... OH I MISS THAT BOY! This is definitely a keeper. I can't wait until he gets older and you have all these fun stories to share. You are going to have lot's of things to tell is "girlfriends"!

RaeAnn said...

Oh my goodness- I just heard your n sync song--brought me back!

Anonymous said...

Hollie told me that it was your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Alot of birthdays in May. Mine is Sunday and Hollies is tues. She sure does miss you. You have been an awesome friend to her. Watching you w/ your children you are also an awesome mom Love you Jill Hunt Hollies MOM

Kassiah said...

Hey Jill, thank you. And happy birthday to you also!! I miss her just as much! Hopefully i will be able to come up this summer and do some camping with you guys! I am looking forward to it!!! Talk to you soon!
Love,
siah

The Henricksen Journal said...

You should submit this to Reader's Digest and win $500 or something.

The Henricksen Journal said...

May I add your blog to my favorite blogs list on mine?