Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The meanest mom ever!

Funny story.  Tonight I was having a hard time with Sebs, he kept back talking and not doing what I was asking him to do.  So, I sent him to his room until bed time.  Well, he was not happy about that.  He started yelling stuff and the one thing that I caught was, "I like daddy better than you!"  and " When I am a dad I am going to be a nicer dad than you are a mom!"  Ouch.  That hurt, but it was kinda entertaining at the same time also.  He later apologized and said he was sorry and that he was being naughty, so that was nice.  But that is my fun story of the day.  It has been happening a lot lately with daddy working so much, I am being a mean mommy when I am the one putting the foot down all day and night.  What can you do?  I love being a mean mom!!:)

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Oh boy, I can't wait for the talking back years to come. I remember telling my mom that I hated her and her response was always, "Well, I love you, but I hate the way you're acting." Poor moms and all that they/we put up with. :)

Jen said...

Good for you though...you mean mom!!! :) It's always nice to get the apologies afterwards. We just keep truckin'...I know how it is with a husband gone a lot...yuck!

Kassiah said...

Thanks for the encouragement!!! Sometimes you wonder if what you are doing is the right thing!!!

Hollie said...

Kassiah- You are the greatest mom ever, don't ever forget that! That is a funny story.