Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Best photographed vacations ever!







Daniel and Travis trying to get eachother in the water.  Hollie and I thought it was funny how white they both were!





Hollie thought she would show off her dirt bike skills......


I on the other hand had a hard time getting the darn bike to even go.  I had a good battle scar on my leg from this one!









I can't even count how many pictures we have of these two kissing.  Wedding video in the making????
The last two years we went to Lake Seminoe with the Smarts.   It was suppose to be a yearly vacation together, but that all got axed when they decided to move!:(  I thought I would post some pictures from that trip since they are some of my favorite ones!  We miss you guys!!



4 comments:

Jen said...

What fun pictures...you guys are all so photogenic...we miss you!!!

RaeAnn said...

OK, I think I will start travelling with the Smarts if I can get pictures that cute! Plus, your family is be-a-u-tiful! Hope to see you this summer. Here is our blog page: pararnesen.blogspot.com

Hollie said...

Love the video... little nervous about the 5-year old behind the wheel of a Nautique!

Kassiah said...

Blame that one on your husband trusting that 5 year old!:)