Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's fixed, It's fixed!

I have my computer back! Yea for me! If I was really on top of things like most of you, I would have taken pictures of me taking in the computer, and getting it back. But alas! I am not! So I have posted pictures of things that we have been up to the past couple of months! We are now back in Colorado, it was a bittersweet move. We love our Helena friends and miss them dearly, but at the same time are happy to be back in our house, and around our Colorado family and friends.

Here are a couple pictures from Davids 6th birthday party. He wanted it all batman, so that is what he got. I think we had a total of 16 kids in our house for his party for two hours! It was crazy, but he loved it! I still can't believe my little David is getting so old!

For Christmas we decided to spend it in Vegas with my sister and her family! We had such a great time being together and did so many fun things! I really wish I lived closer to my sister!

The kids all made ginger bread houses, it was a long two day process getting it all set up, but it was so worth it! The kids had a great time!
Susan had some of those foam curlers, so we decided to put them in the girls hair! They looked so stinkin cute with them in. They slept all night with them too. Abbys hair was cute and curly in the morning, but AnnaBelle was a stinker and didn't like the curls, and went into the bathroom and wet them down! Don't know where she gets her strong opinions from!
They now have this area with the sign all sectioned off and you can pull your car into a parking lot and have your picture taken! They also have a guy there that will take your picture for you so you can all be in the picture! Thanks random Vegas guy!
My two favorite people!
At the Belagio, on of my must sees when we go visit!


For those of you who didn't get to see our daytime TV debut, we went down to the Tropicana and were on the game show Let's Make A Deal, with Wyane Brady! It was an all day very long process, but SO worth it! My sister and her husband Bryce were the first two contestants on the show, and they ended up winning a new living room set and flat screen TV! To those of you who want to see our few minutes of stardom, you can visit CBS site and go to Lets Make a Deal, and choose the airdate of Feb 16th! If I was really on top of things I would just have a link, but I don't, so get over it!
Last, but for sure NOT the least, AnnaBelles birthday. She wanted a princess cake, and I had only one day to figure that one out, so here it is, and she told me that I made the most beautiful cake ever! I love her! She is a big four year old now, no more babies in our house!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the update!! It looks like you guys had a GREAT time in Las Vegas!!! We are still waiting on some pics from Colorado though!! We want to see the house, and all the fun things you are doing!! We miss you guys!!

RaeAnn said...

what a great post. i have missed your updates! you have so many awesome family pics in here!! Other thoughs...loving susan's hair, you are quite the cake maker, I love the bellagio too, and welcome back to good retail!

mamasue said...

Cute post. Your sister looks fabulous!