Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And the winner is.......

Thank you all so much for your input! Funny story, I had in my mind that I was going to use the one where he is not smiling, so I ordered the pictures and was excited to hang them up. SO when I got them, and took them out, I realized that I had printed the smiling one! I guess that is the one I was suppose to go with! So here you go, all hung up on my wall and I love it! I got an old window from a friend and cleaned it up and used it as a picture frame.....


On another note, I was outside taking pictures of my washer and dryer to post on craigs list, and David and his friend Zach wanted me to take a picture of them. The posed so cute I had to post it!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love the old window frame idea. You always have such cute ideas!!!

RaeAnn said...

yes I am digging the window frame! can't WAIT to see you :)

mamasue said...

That turned out SO cute! You have a good eye for decorating...

Anonymous said...

We need to hook the kids up next week. Payton is very sick. So may toward the end of the week?