Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures from yesterdays halloween activities! I took AnnaBelle downtown to do trick or treating, all of the businesses hand out candy, it was fun. This is her little friend from school, Clara.

David and his little buddy from school kevin, they made pretty cute Ninjas!
Sebs, doing the little parade that they have for the parents through the school.
Carving pumpkins, this year, the boys did almost everything, cleaned and cut the faces all by themselves! It was a beautiful thing! Daniel and I think next year we can actually do our own too!
Anna, the only pirate among the princesses at her school, pretty dang cute and funny I think!

Cutest pirate ever!!

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Oh, they do look cute! I like that AnaBelle wasn't a princess. We're TRYING to steer clear of that as long as we can...since we know it's inevitable. :) David in particular is looking sooo old to me. Where'd that shaggy haired little baby go?!

Jen said...

Anna's costume is great! I love it! What a cutie! She has grown so much since we hung out! All of them look great in their costume's...how fun! Happy Halloween!

Hollie said...

Love, Love the costumes. You're right Anna is the cutest pirate ever.

Sarah said...

She is the cutest pirate EVER!!! You have some of the greatest kids Siah! I love you!