Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall is here!!

Okay, we were a little late on getting Anna a big girl bike, but we finally did it! She would take Davids bike and ride it, and David didn't like that very much, so here we go! She is a natural and loves to go up and down the sidewalk!


We recently went to Denver to visit and I only took the camera out for these pictures! I am kicking myself for not taking any more pictures of the trip, but these ones turned out very cute so that is okay! Here are our kids with Tashas kids. I think this trampoline picture is the second or third time we have done it, and they are just getting bigger and bigger, and still love to play with eachother! They miss their buddies!


We went to the Fall Festival this last weekend, it was a little cold but the kids enjoyed it! Here are a few pics from that.


Gavin and Hollie were up visiting with us, and Gavin was not wanting his photo taken, so he just closes his eyes when we say smile! It is funny! This is Anna's future husband by the way, weather they know it or not!:)



I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall! We miss and love you all!

6 comments:

Mike and Kathy Schern said...

Love the blog. It sure make me homesick for my grandkids and 'fall' weather. The kids are growing in every group of pictures.Love it!

RaeAnn said...

Those are great pics! You are picking up some serious photo skills from Hollie! Of course, it helps that your kids are all mega-cute :)

Sarah said...

I love the pictures. Anna is adorable, of course. I agree with RaeAnn, you are acquiring some major skills as a photograper. It was so nice to see you the other week. I miss you guys!!!!! I love you too!!!

Hollie said...

Thanks for making our trip so much fun. I don't think we got a picture of just the two of us.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love love love the pics! I have some I will send you edited when I get a chance! We miss you girl! Weally Weally wish you would move back! :) Thanks for taking time to come see us. We have had a bad few days here but things are getting better! Love Love you guys.

Kim said...

I feel like Fall kinda skiped past Helena this year. I'm sure it was nice going to see all the beautiful fall colors!!!