Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Last Camping Trip, I swear!

Hello Blogging world!!! Sorry for my absence, if any of you care!:) I will catch you up on our to dos! This was the last camping trip of the year that we did. We went and met up with Daniels co worker and her family. The kids had a great time. We camped right by a little secluded lake, and fished and hiked. Sebs was determined to catch a fish, and was very patient (as much as an 8 year old can be) and caught one little guy!

Cute little Anna! I love her!!!

David and Carson, the whole time they were calling eachother best buds, and they were!

Sebs and Kinsey! They like eachother a little too much I think.....

My man coming back from cuttin up wood with a chain saw! Whoop whoop!

AnnaBelle and Kinsey, Anna loves her!

Me and my boy.

David sat there ALL day and kept casting into the water, and pulling it back out, ALL DAY, and he never caught a fish.....

Sebs prize fish!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That looks like soo much fun! I love that you guys camp, ALL the time. I am jealous. I wish we could have made it up to see you this summer. Bummer. Love you guys!