Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Moses Cabin

Another weekend, another trip up to somewhere awesome! This time, Island Park Idaho! We first were going to do some camping in tents, but then our lovely friends the Smarts, found a little cabin on the lake for us to stay in! When we got up there, we found that our little cabin was more like a big ol house on the lake! It had tons of beds, tvs, kitchen, hot tub, was right on the lake with a beach and a dock, had a canoe and a kayak, and a fire pit! What more could you ask for?! It was a great weekend. My brother and his kids were able to come with us, as well as Hollie, Travis and Gavin. We had so much fun and are wanting to go back next year! Here are some pictures of our weekend!












8 comments:

Jen said...

How fun!!! Love all the pics :)

Randi said...

that hot tub is AWESOME. You look adorable as always.

RaeAnn said...

am I more impressed with the house or the mad surfing skills???Nice job on scoring both!

Montana Wilkins said...

It's a little late in the summer for us now I suppose, but wow! Your family is quite the inspiration to get out and go camping! It seems like you have had so much fun doing that the past few months.
And very impressive surfing. I thought that was your husband before I actually watched the video. You are awesome! I would have stayed in the boat!

Hollie said...

Tell that commentator in your video that she shouldn't quit her day job. Awesome time, great company, and terrific LOCATION!!! Can't wait until next year.

Kim said...

HOLY COW!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! I can't believe how HUGE that hot tub is, you could fit a ton of people in that thing. Anyhow...glad you guys had so much fun!

Randi said...

Hey Ssiah,
The pics on my blog are for our Super Saturday coming up in October. I am the Enrichment Leader. Cute stuff huh.

Moses Cabin said...

I was just cruzing through a google search to see if my updated cabin site made the list when what to my surprise, I stumbled onto your site. I felt like I was reading a fantastic ad for my cabin. I'm glad you had so much fun! Janet Moses