Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

June is over?!

I can't believe a whole month of summer is gone! We have had a good time though. The first whole part of the month it rained and rained, like everywhere else I hear. But we kept busy. This last weekend we decided to go camping, just our little family up to Seeley Lake. We have never been up that way and have heard it was pretty, and it sure was! We had a great time just relaxing and playing around the camp site. Our kids are getting to be quite the campers. They know the routine and have so much fun!



My perfect SMORE! Thanks to Hollie last year, she taught me the fine points of roasting a perfect marshmallow, and we all know how much I love those!!








We took a little hike around the lake, and it was such beautiful scenery, we also learned that this was the area where A River Runs Through It was filmed!


One of Daniels Co workers told us we had to get a picture taken in front of The Cow, so here we go! I just found out in Montana for every 3 cows there is one person.........


A couple of weeks ago Hollie and Gavin came up to see us. Unfortunatly I had to work on the Saturday she came, so Daniel and her and the kids decided to take a hike up Crow Creek Falls. They never made it to the falls, but said it was pretty and had a good time.




I love these pictures, Thanks for taking them with my dinky little camera Hollie!


10 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the camping pictures! We need to go camping with you guys, you look like pros. I love the picture with Dan flexing. :) We miss you too!

RaeAnn said...

Seely is the best! Glad you are getting in the MT sites...and REALLY Glad that it is done raining!

Montana Wilkins said...

The BIG BULL! That is so great that you got your picture taken there! My family lived in Kalispell when I was little and it was a tradition to stop there when we traveled between Helena and Kalispell all the time.
Looks like you've been having fun. Very cute pictures!

Helmer Rivera said...

Hello Family Myers, are you family with Elder Myers (James Myers) missionery in peru lima EAst, years 96-1998?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Helmer,

While I did serve a mission in that time (in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, I am Daniel Myers, not James. That being said, I wish I had served in Peru so I could have eaten more papa la huancaina. :)

Jen said...

What a cute family! I love that you guys go camping so often...then I can enjoy your pics - looks like so much fun!

Annie and Justin said...

Wow I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting, looks like you guys had a blast camping. Where are you working by the way? Fun that Hollie came to visit!

milkshake said...

SO CUTE!!! I wish we could hang with you guys. Montana looks like so much fun. Love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having so very much fun - we really miss you and every picture make me realize how much your kids are growing up!