Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Many Events!

We have been busy here in the Myers household! Here are some pictures of things that have been going on, most recent first. Sebastian turned eight a few days ago and was baptized last Saturday. My sister Susan and her daughter Abby came up, as well as Daniel mom Deb. We all had a great time and loved having the company! Here are some pictures from the baptism.

Anna and Abby

Getting ready to go to the church.




We laugh at this picture because it looks like Grandma Debbie is a short person.. she is really actual size in real life:)
Sebs, Abagail and Aunt Sue-Sue
Our twin girls! It is funny they are only a day apart, and Anna is so much bigger than Abby

Sebastian wanted to have his birthday party at a place here in Helena called Game Pods. Every little boys dream. Any kind of gaming system and game you can imagine, all for them to play. He had a great time, so here are the pictures from that!



This last weekend was the Governor's Cup, and the boys signed up to do the mile fun run. It was snowing in the morning and then raining off and on the rest of the day, but it didn't stop anybody from doing the races. They boys had a fun time!





I told Daniel to go out and pose for me in the snow, nice babe!


Memorial Day we decided to go and visit Gates of the Mountains right outside of town with our friends the Jenkins. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. After our farry ride, someone from the local news station asked to interview Daniel and Anna and they were on the 10 o clock news! It was pretty cute!





10 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow you guys have been busy. I love all the pictures, and way to go on the baptism. Oh the gates of the mountains. Gotta love that place.

Tina said...

Congratulations Sebastian! We love you lots!

Mike and Kathy Schern said...

Does a Grandma's heart good to see her grandchildren pictures.Siah, Dan, and Sue--you are cute,too. We are so happy for Sebastian choosing to be baptized. Lots of Love!

Sarah said...

I love your post. Sebs is so big. I wish we could have been there too. Then you really would have had a house full. I love the picture of Dan posing in the rain. Fun!!! I love you Saih.

Sarah said...

oops I had a typo, I spelled Siah wrong! Sorry love you.

RaeAnn said...

So much awesomeness going on here. I can't believe Sebs is 8! I remember when he was your baby. The girls look so cute and you got some good family pics. Gates of the Mountains was always a favorite of mine!

Hollie said...

Love the new color of your hair. You've been staying super busy. I can't believe how much Abby has grown. Both her and Anna are so cute together. Congrats SEBS... LOVE YOU!

Kari Clark said...

What a busy, but fun summer you've been having! I couldn't wait for school to get out so that we could relax, but it seems we've been busier than before, too. I can't believe that Sebastian is 8 already, Holy Cow. It's fun to keep up with you guys!

Annie and Justin said...

We are so happy for Sebastian, love all the pictures you all look great and like you are having so much fun!

Randi said...

Hey Ssiah. How wierd I am pretty sure I was checkin out your blog while you were making changes. Everything just kept changing. Anyway. I love the picture of Sebastian's Face in his whites he is so excited. you guys have been busy how fun though. I can not believe that picture of Daniel it is freakin' June and it is still snowing. Ya know what just pack it up and come on home, join us with the Tornados.