Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Ninja!

Oh how I love my friend Hollie! She drove down from Hailey Idaho to visit me! It was so nice to have another person around to do stuff with, especially considering it was her! She is one of the best people you will ever meet, she is kind and funny, an all around great person and I feel lucky to call her my best friend! I love you Holls! You'll always be my #1 ninja!

Hollie did airplane with the kids and Anna and Gavin thought it was so much fun, and they looked so cute from down below that I had to take a picture!


The two amigos! Oh how the tables have turned with these two. Anna use to bully him a bit and he would just look at her like " what the heck?" But now, he is the one giving it to her, and she screams her head off when he comes near. It was funny to watch. Some day, you wait and see, we will have to worry about keeping them apart, right? When they date and get married and stuff?? Oh we have high hopes for these two:)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh the deer, that is crazy, and I love the snow pictures, so fun to get all bundled up for the first time. Don't get the Ninja inside joke, but am glad you have such a good friend to come visit and play airplane with your kids that takes a lot of endurance.

Rachel B. said...

You guys are cute. I'm glad you guys got to hang out. And I would agree, Hollie is one super sweet and fun person!

Hollie said...

Thanks "My Ninga" for being such a great friend. You are awesome! We had a ton of fun. THANKS for the dinners, go shopping, driving me around to credit unions, helping me with my Christmas Cards, making yummy oreo cookies, and lots of other things! You are AWESOME. I love you!

Annie and Justin said...

Precious! So glad you had a great time!

Mandi Castro said...

You two are so cute when you get together.... How fun!!

Randi said...

How fun for you guys the kids look so cute. I got that beanie at a little kiosk in the mall I can't remember what it's called. We miss ya