Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grandma Deb's Here!!

Grandma Deb came all the way from Greeley to visit us in our new place!! Usually we have to share her with 15 other grandkids, but this time we had her all to ourselves!! We had a great time showing her around H-town. We were sad to see her leave. I couldn't resist taking this picture of her with AnnaBelle walking around downtown.



Pumpkin carving time! We bought these pumpkins and made the kids wait til grandma came to carve them, so they were very excited!









Two of the three finished products!

8 comments:

Mandi Castro said...

I Love your pumpkins- they look great! Carlos has to work late the next few nights so I helped Isaak with his pumpkins- Happy Halloween !!

RaeAnn said...

How do people carve their pumpkins so well? Then they make it look like the kids did it all by themselves, and frankly it is intimidating. Could you send one my way as we are the only people in our sub without a jack-o-lantern??? Good work on "cruising" h-town bytheway.

Ashley said...

Nice job, they look good, and the kids seem to very much enjoy it. I am glad you had family in town, it's so nice to spend time with family especially when you are in your own house!

Hollie said...

I want to know if you really ate the inside of the pumpkin? Great carving skills. Are pumpkin looks pathetic.

Sarah said...

I can't believe you got mom to be in a picture and have her smile!! Good Job! Looks like you guys had loads of fun! I wish you guys could have made it to Aiden's party. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay for pumpkin carving!!! Looks like fun!

Gedge Mamma said...

I loved the pumpkin with the skull and bones. Looks like you guys had fun!

Kari Clark said...

sweet pumpkins!