Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Funnel Cloud????? So Daniel thinks...................

We had a tornado warning the other night, which we take way more serious now since the ones in Windsor happened.  Our neighbors came over that didn't have basements.   So all the women and children were in the basement, and of course the "men"  were upstairs looking for funnel clouds.  Smart right?  Anyways, they swear that this one was a beginning of one.  I don't know, it looks pretty close though.  This is the view from one of our upstairs bedrooms.




6 comments:

Hollie said...

HMMMM... I don't see it. Your right that is a little scary now. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. We miss you guys a ton!

Rachel B. said...

Yeah, so that kind of freaked me out the other night when I heard the siren since we don't have a basement either. Delta luckily gave me a key to her house a month or so ago just in case of tornado warnings though.

Of course the guys had to go be the heroes and check to see if everything was okay. :) That was nice of you to let everybody hang out in your basement.

Alanya/Ally said...

Hello Meyers family! I haven't heard about you in a long time. Annabelle was just a tiny baby last time I saw you. I hope all is well with you and yours... and that no tornados come your way.

Ally Wyne

Alicia said...

smart men...hahaha. that is too funny that they had to be upstairs getting pictures. Good thing for all your neighbors that you guys have a basement. Otherwise they could go in their bathtubs. Crazy weather!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie! Love the blog. Had a sec to check out ALL of the pictures!! Now that we are down to "timed segments" on the computer I get a turn too!!! Not just the kids! Darling photos and I love the one of David drinking out of the fountain! LOOVVVEEE it. Music is SMOKIN' too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie! Love the blog. Had a sec to check out ALL of the pictures!! Now that we are down to "timed segments" on the computer I get a turn too!!! Not just the kids! Darling photos and I love the one of David drinking out of the fountain! LOOVVVEEE it. Music is SMOKIN' too!!!