Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sebastian!

Yesterday was Sebastians 7th birthday!  He got to pick what he did for the day, so we went swimming with some friends, then we went to the Lego store and he got to spend his birthday money.  He then went and got a Webkin.  For dinner he decided he wanted to go to Red Robin.  They sang to him and gave him an ice cream sundae.   He was a happy boy!  All day long he would tell everyone that would listen to him that it was his birthday today.  It was cute!  I love you Sebastian!!





4 comments:

Jen said...

How fun!!! I knew that his birthday was coming - just couldn't remember the exact day...Ian and I talked about it a few days ago. Tell Sebastian that we say Happy Birthday!!!

Hollie said...

That's cute. Can't believe that little lover boy is 7. He's a handsome cat.
Travis

RaeAnn said...

You sure know how to take a pic girlie! Your kids are so dang cute, I am going to insist that they start calling me Aunt RaeAnn. Is your Idaho plan still in the works???

Hollie said...

The ice cream looks very delicious Sebs... did you save me any? That employ and the lego store is funny, I love how he posed in the background.