Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Firsts!


We had a few firsts this week!  David had his first bee sting while he was playing out side at pre school.  He was a trooper and was just fine.  We got rid of Annas crib and she slept in a big girl bed for the first time, and I have to say that she is staying in her bed much better than the boys ever did!  And last we have Sebs!  He taught himself to ride a two wheeler finally!!!!  We were so proud of him!!!  I have it on video and it is the best thing ever, he is so proud and happy, it is adorable!!  Enjoy!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Give Sebs a big hug from us and tell him he did an awesome job. I love how he complimented himself with a "YES". Wow your neighbors are selling... the weird ones? Love you guys!

Jen said...

YAY...great job Sebastian!!! That was too fun to watch - I had Ian watch it and he loved seeing him on video like that! We miss you guys!

Kassiah said...

Yes, our neighbors are selling, they are moving to Chicago I think it is. HE got accepted in some seminary school or something like that. I will be interesting to see who moves in!!!

RaeAnn said...

Wow--can you believe he is old enough to be riding a two-wheeler! I love hearing your voice on the video--makes me miss you!! Oh, I especially like the fist pump he does after he gets off the bike!