Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kentucky

There have been a lot of other things going on since this trip that I have yet to post, but I have these pictures handy so here you go! AnnaBelle and I just got back from visiting my grandparents in Stanton Kentucky! My sister and her husband and little girl came with us as well, and we all had a great time! Here are some of our pictures from the trip!

Susan and I on top of the Natural Bridge. It is a very beautiful place to visit.
Anna and I
AnnaBelle riding the chair lift up to the bridge, very exciting!

These two girls are only a day apart in age, and we have such a fun time with them!
Taking pictures before church with my grandparents.

Anna with her Great Grandma Gregory


This is a picture of the girls with the Great Great Aunt and Uncle!



This is a picture of the girls right before we got on the plane, they were so excited!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Anna this is Gavin. "I love you. I rode on an airplane too. Anna did you have fun on the airplane? Are you riding a bike? See you soon" Gavin.

Unknown said...

Great pictures, Kassiah! I am glad you had a chance to visit your grandparents!

KEVIN (The Awesome) said...

Cool, I've been to the natural bridge too.