Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Breakdown!

Okay, so I had a stupid moment as a parent. AnnaBelle wanted to play on my Mac laptop, and I was too lazy to carry it over to the counter for her. So I handed it to her and said, now be carefull and carry it to the kitchen counter. Of course she said OKAY MOMMY! She started walking and about halfway there I thought, what the heck am I doing letting a four year old carry my computer?! So I got up and hurried over to her just in time for her to try and lift it up to the counter........ just as she does this it falls hard and fast to the floor, hits on the side, and the screen goes all weird. Just as my brother said, it was like one of those moments where you are in slow motion watching it happen, yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOooooo. SO, I am now on Daniels computer, with none of my pictures that I would like to post. I have to get a new screen for my computer, which has to wait until we move back to Denver. Which is next week for those of you who didn't know, but I think most everyone does!
Lesson of the year: NEVER let your 4 year old carry your computer, no matter how lazy or tired you are, get off your butt and do it for her!!!!!

What stinks about all of this is I can't even blame her for it, it was all my stupid fault! So point is that I won't be posting any pics for a few weeks at least! Wish me luck in fixing it!

4 comments:

Patti Miller said...

Hind sight is sooooo 20/20!

Rachel B. said...

That totally sucks! Good luck with your move. Just don't let AnnaBelle carry any boxes. Totally kidding! :) See you soon.

Chelsea said...

I am out of the loop- I didn't know you guys were moving back! Yay! Sorry about your Mac that sucks!

Hollie said...

You haven't told me about this yet. Sorry to hear such bummer news. Luckily you will be close to a MAC store. YAY!