Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 30th Kassiah!

As I am sure you all know, it is cinco de mayo, which can only mean one thing - it's Kassiah's birthday!  Now, because we have moved away from family and friends and have had family and friends move away from us, it was impossible to have everybody together in one place to celebrate.  So I asked family and friends to send photos of their birthday greetings to Kassiah.  Below is the video compilation.  If you want to send your photo-birthday-greeting to Kassiah, you can still do so before I make the final DVD for her - just email me your photo at nacho_dan@yahoo.com.



9 comments:

KassiahMyers said...

Thank you ALL! Especially my cute husband who is so thoughtful, I love you soo much!! You are the best!

Ashley said...

That's an awesome idea! Hope you havea great birthday!

Jen said...

Darn...the email went to my msn account and I didn't get it in time!!!

Happy Birthday girl!!! 30, wow you are old :)

Hope you have an AWESOME and WONDERFUL one!!!

Love you!!!

Rachel B. said...

Happy Birthday Lady! You have one sweet husband there! We have been out of town and didn't get a chance yet to do our own sign, but just picture Reese, Claire, Tom, and I holding up a big sign wishing you the best birthday yet! Hope you get spoiled rotten!

RaeAnn said...

Ooh count me in! Love it so far and love you TONS AND TONS Stinky Lee!!! Hope your day is filled with fun.

Hollie said...

HAPPY 30TH KASSA..... LOVE THE VIDEO. Travis wore his bike shorts just for you and I know how much you love goggles (grin). I hope you have a wonderful day. I am right behind you.

Anonymous said...

LOve the video - what a cute hubby you have! Can't wait to see you!

Randi said...

Hope you have a rockin' Day. Can't wait to see you.

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Siah!! (i know, a little late) but, I did think of you on the 5th! Hope your birthday was super!