Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Happy Swinter mom!"

This is what my kids said to me this morning in the car on the way to school! It is dumping snow here!!! This is a picture of our back door, the snow is just piled up. It is suppose to snow until tomorrow and the going to be in the 60's on Saturday. It is going to melt so fast! Next post will be about our basement flooding!! But lets hope not!

So we tried to keep the kids occupied by doing some painting! It worked for maybe an hour!


So to all of you out there from the Myers family Happy Swinter everyone!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

YEA.... I am the first one to comment. I can't believe how much snow you have. Hang in there, I really think the summers there are beautiful. Which you already know.

RaeAnn said...

no thank you! i had enough snow by february i think. i could go for a good afternoon of topless painting though! :)