Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life in Montana........

Well, I haven't posted much lately, because there is not much going on here. It is much slower pace than I am used to, and not much to do. My day consists of waking up, taking Sebs to school, maybe exercising, hanging around at the house with the kiddos, picking up Sebs, dinner and bed. So as you can see, not much to blog about! We have had little things happen, like Anna killing the nerve in her front tooth because she falls and has hit it one too many times, kids getting the seasonal coughs, and I can't think of anything else! So if you are wondering, yes we are still here, and yes it is freakin' cold still! Looking forward to the lazy days of summer and missing you all!!! We are going to visit Hollie and Travis in a couple of weeks, I am sure I will have fun pictures and stories to tell then! Love to all! Here are some pictures to enjoy!


To those of you who have a mac, you know of the fun photo booth, so to those of you who ever took a picture on our computer, we now own the rights to publish your pictures! See if you can guess all of these beautiful faces!















7 comments:

Hollie said...

So the first picture Gavin saw he said "look scary monster... ohhhh that's scary". It was really funny! Anyways, I think I am in one of these but can't tell. I know I see Travis in one. These are all really funny.

Ashley said...

Oh man those are pretty darn psycho looking. Good to know you are alive. I hope that it starts warming up for you soon.

Tina said...

What more could you ask for? You have hours and hours of entertainment right there on your computer! Love the pics - they're a riot! Hang in there; it will warm up one day! Miss you all!

milkshake said...

You are living the life. I love staying home. I am sure you will get busier soon enough. Love the funny pictures - makes me want a new computer.

Mike and Kathy Schern said...

That was funny! I could only recognize your family. Should I know more? I was so excited for a halfway cool no sun day today--wish we could make an occasional trade of weather....... Love Ya

RaeAnn said...

I hear ya on the life being boring right now. I am so ready for spring and outdoors! I can't remember if I have seen your hair in other pictures recently, but it looks really cute...especially in the top picture where all is right with the world!

Randi said...

Oh that is so funny. thanks for the laugh. Smile it will soon be summer and you can hang out in the sun. You said you "might exercise." Yeah right girl you look freakin' awesome. I KNOW you exercise. We miss you.