Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Workin Mama

So it is official, I have a little part time job. I got hired at the scrapbooking store here in Helena and worked all day today. It was lovely! What more could a girl ask for, I was around paper and embellishments all day long!!!! Daniel had the kids and had an eventful day, including buying a $75 piece of broken pottery, thanks to David......... Don't know how long he will want me doing this, but we will see!:) I am going to be teaching classes at the store and my first class is next month. The class description and a write up about me on the the web site for the store, I feel kinda famous or something! Check it out! www.thememorytrail.com Go under what's new and also classes! I know you are just dying to check it out right?? Here is the picture of the lovely new piece of pottery that we are the proud owners of, I know you are all jealous!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Very cool...congrats girl...they will love you!!! Poor Daniel... :)

milkshake said...

You are so lucky to get out of the house, do something you enjoy and get paid for it - I am super happy for you.

Ashley said...

That is really cool. It's neat you are doing something you enjoy and getting paid. That stinks about the broken piece of pottery. THere is always something it seems.

Kari said...

Condolences on the Pottery Pieces - you sound like you are being better sports about it than I could have been! Ugh!! So sorry.

And I bet you will do great on your scrapbook class! Your work is always great!! :)

RaeAnn said...

guess you got to be working if your son has such expensive taste! wish I could take some of your classes.

Alicia said...

You are famous! I think I might even be jealous that you have a job..only because it's a cool one! Hopefully it's going well!

Mike and Kathy Schern said...

Siah, Your write up is so cute. I know you will do a great job and hopefully you won't spend too many paychecks on pottery?!

Anonymous said...

Cute store - how fun to have a break for you! BUmmer on the pottery - that was a pricey drop! Total bummer!